If you have questions about any of our fees, please contact a travel expert for clarification. TN International Travel professional travel consultants are committed to providing you personalized attention and the best service possible. We are not a call center, and you will always work with a travel planner or their back-up. TN International Travel advantage includes the value of our knowledge and expertise garnered from the first-hand travel of our colleagues and clients, and the added leverage we enjoy with our preferred global suppliers.
Our focus is to provide you objective and unbiased recommendations that may best meet your needs, unlike online sites that do not offer personalized service and may promote subjective and paid-for viewpoints.
Travel Planning Fee
Once we have had our initial conference we will collect planning fee.
The process of researching and putting together a customized proposal that matches your travel desires takes time. The trip planning fee covers time spent researching, developing, and revising a proposal to create the perfect customized itinerary and booking. The travel planning fee varies based on the length and complexity of the trip and starts at $75.00
Because it covers the research, and time spent on the proposal, this fee will be charged at time of consultation.
Fees are non-refundable and will be charged after initial conference.
TN International Travel travel agents assess the following fees to help defray non-recoverable costs related to arranging your travel. “Per booking” or “per invoice” is a single fee covering all persons sharing the same itinerary and booked on one invoice. A “per ticket” or “per person” fee applies to each person.
- $40 (minimum) per ticket for all airline tickets issued, ticket exchanges or ticket refunds (Changes and refunds may not be allowed by some air suppliers) in addition to supplier-imposed fees.
VACATION, TOUR, AND PACKAGES:
- A “Plan-To-Go Deposit” is required for customized travel arrangements and is non-refundable:
Trips of up to 9 nights in length. $100 per person.
Trips 10 to 14 nights in length: $175 per person.
Trips 15 nights or more: $250 per person.
(The Plan-To-Go Deposit is applied as a credit toward the cost of booked arrangements when booking with us.)
• $125 (minimum per booking) for canceled cruises and/or tour packages after deposit is paid. (In addition to Plan-to-Go Deposit fee and the supplier-imposed fees)
• $50 (minimum per person) non-refundable fee may be assessed for last-minute requests within two weeks of departure for research and special handling, in addition to the standard Plan-to-Go Deposit fee. (In addition to supplier-imposed fees)
• $50 for each change on a vacation package booking after a deposit is paid (per booking). (In addition to supplier-imposed fees)
Overnight & Express mail services (Fedex, UPS, etc.) provided at cost.
*Fees are non-refundable and subject to change without notice.
*This list is not an exhaustive list of all fees.
*Any supplier-imposed fee will be charged to the client.